Ford Nepal has introduced the 2020 Endeavour with a new 2.0-litre EcoBlue BSVI engine and a 10-speed automatic transmission at a price tag of 1.49 Crores. Delivering a potent mix of off-roading capabilities, affordable service cost and up to 14% improvement in fuel efficiency, the 2020 Ford Endeavour is looking to set a new benchmark for premium SUVs in Nepal.
At the heart of the 2020 Ford Endeavour sits an advanced new 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine, the BSVI compliant engine will be more fuel-efficient, with reduced emissions. The EcoBlue engine delivers 170 PS (167 bhp) peak power and 420 Nm peak torque. The EcoBlue engine offers a 20% improvement in low-end torque from the outgoing 2.2-liter TDCi engine.
The 2020 Ford Endeavour will also be the only vehicle in Nepal to offer a 10-speed automatic transmission that will deliver responsive, faster and facilitates smoother acceleration in all driving conditions. The 10-speed architecture reduces the gaps in available power & acceleration between gears providing smoother acceleration response.
Created with high-strength steel, aluminium alloys and composites to optimize durability and weight, the new age transmission translates to better acceleration, responsiveness and performance, thanks to a wide-ratio span and optimized gear spacing. In addition, the BSVI 2020 Ford Endeavour will continue offering impressive design, unmatched off-roading capabilities, outstanding safety & enhanced convenience with:
- A four-wheel-drive system with an active transfer case with Torque on demand.
- Terrain Management System (TMS) with four preset modes – Normal, Snow/Mud/Grass, Sand, and Rock – that alter the vehicle’s throttle response, transmission, the four-wheel-drive system, and traction control.
- Up to seven airbags, including a driver knee airbag, for all-around safety.
- The water-wading capacity of 800 mm.
- Ford’s in-car connectivity technology SYNC 3 with an 8-inch touchscreen and Apple CarPlay, Google Auto compatibility.
- Active Noise Cancellation, a technology used in noise-cancelling headphones to help reduce low-frequency engine sounds from entering the cabin.
- A panoramic sun-roof, covering up to 50% of the roof.
- Flexible seating and cargo arrangements including fold-flat second- and first-in-class power-fold third-row that can hold up to 2,010 liters of cargo.
- Semi-Auto Parallel Park Assist, push start button, hand-free power lift rear gate, rear and front parking sensors, rear parking camera, automatic headlamps, automatic wipers, DRLs, dual-zone automatic climate control, 8-way power-adjustable driver & front passenger seat.
- Hill launch assist and hill descent control for better control going up or down a hill.
The 2020 Ford Endeavour will be available in three colors — Diffused Silver, Diamond White, and Absolute Black.