Starting with the upcoming Hyundai Venue, the newer Hyundai cars will now be equipped with Hyundai Blue Link, a platform that enables the easy flow of critical information between you and your car. It is an artificial intelligence-based technology, with inbuilt SIM card and a 24×7 call centre that enhances your safety, security and convenience. In short, Blue Link is designed to enhance the connected driving experience and simplify the life of Hyundai owners and offers convenience at the push of a button!
Artificial Intelligence through Voice Assistance
With the voice-controlled AI technology, the drivers will have an enhanced driving experience.
- VAD (Voice Assist Dialing): This AI based feature provides Voice Assistance for the simple tasks you would like your car to perform. For instance, calling a number or a name, e.g. “Please call / I want to call …”
- Vehicle Navigation Control: Simply ask your car to search and locate your Point of Interest (POI). Be it a petrol pump, bank or restaurant, you will get an AI-enabled Voice Response to guide you there with real-time traffic information.
- Interactive Voice Recognition: A unique voice identification feature that recognizes your voice to provide you with information on the date, time and weather. It comes with NLU (Natural Language Understanding), which allows you to talk naturally without requiring the use of any specific commands.
Intuitive technology that helps you in case of an emergency.
- Auto Crash Notification: In case of an accident, Hyundai’s call centre is instantly notified to send appropriate and immediate help. Your emergency contacts (up to 5 people) will also be immediately notified via SMS, with your GPS location.
- SOS / Emergency Assistance: The car will be provided with an SOS button (1st from left) on the inside rearview mirror. On pressing it, the call centre will contact your car and send you immediate help or medical assistance.
- RSA (Road Side Assistance): The RSA button (middle button) on the inside rearview mirror will help you notify the call centre, which will immediately get in touch with you and dispatch urgent assistance, after getting your details.
- Panic Notification: The FOB key now comes with a panic notification button. Just press it if you are within the FOB operational range of your car, an SMS will be sent to your 5 pre-saved emergency contacts. Your car will also start to honk and blink immediately.
Round-the-clock security for your car
Blue Link protects your Hyundai car in your absence. And should anybody mishandle your Hyundai, it’ll immediately alert you so that you can take necessary actions.
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking & Immobilization: Stolen Vehicle Tracking feature makes it difficult for thieves to steal your car. If anyone tries to steal your car, you will immediately get a notification informing you about an unauthorised entry, which you can report to the police. The call centre will assist the police to find your car by tracking it and immobilising it as soon as it stops – Only for Petrol Vehicles.
- Geo-fence Alert: With the Blue Link app, you can set a digital perimeter for your car. If the perimeter is violated, you will be alerted at regular intervals.
- Speed Alert: While you might know the dangers of over speeding, others using your car might not. Hence, the Blue Link app helps you set a speed limit, which, if exceeded, will alert you at regular intervals.
- Valet Alert: Monitor your car and ensure it’s not taken for a ride when you hand it to the valet. Use the Valet Alert feature to set the driving boundary, speed and idling time limits. If any of these limits are breached, you will be alerted immediately.
- Time Fencing Alert: Now you will be notified if your vehicle is moved within a restricted time frame with the Time Fencing Alert feature.
- Idle Alert: With Idle Alert feature you will receive a notification on your mobile if your engine is left turned on for more than the set time limit.
Convenience at your fingertips
Blue Link allows you to fully access/control certain features of your car from any distance with your mobile phone.
- Remote Engine Start/Stop & Climate Control*: Start/stop your car from anywhere and set the desired temperature of FATC (Fully Automatic Temperature Control) along with the duration you want to keep it on for.
- Remote Door Lock/Unlock: Now lock/unlock your car from anywhere, just by using your Blue Link app.
- Remote Horn & Light Control: You can spot your car by using Blue Link to flash the headlamps and blow the horn for 30 seconds.
- Find My Car Location: You can use the Blue Link app to locate your car on maps.
- Share My Car (App sharing): Share partial Blue Link services like POI (Point of Interest), send destination to the car, alerts etc. with 5 people.
- Share the Destination (from the device): Share your destination with your friends by sending an SMS with a destination link.
- Real-Time Vehicle Tracking: This can help you see the live location of your car and make sure your near and dear ones are safe.
- Schedule linked Destination setting: Keep track of your upcoming events and push event destinations to your car by syncing your smartphone calendar and destination.
- Push Maps from App: Use Blue Link to search for a destination and send it to your car remotely. The feature can also be used by 5 other registered users to send the destinations. POIs are updated every 15 days.
- Real-Time Point of interest Search: Search for the nearest service dealer, petrol pump, restaurant, cafe, mall, hospitals, etc. en-route by using the app on your AVNT screen.
- Push Maps by Call Centre: The Blue Link button on the inside rear view mirror allows you to find your locations and getting the destination pushed on AVNT screen.
- Real-Time Traffic Information: Get real-time traffic updates on your car’s AVNT screen that are easy, user-friendly and helpful in cruising the road without getting stuck in traffic.
Ensure the proper health of your car
Vehicle health and maintenance are crucial to ensure you have a smooth experience on the road. So, Blue Link gives you a range of proactive alerts on maintenance to keep your car at its best.
- Auto & Manual DTC Check: The Blue Link app can pre-empt any issues with your car. If it suspects one, the indicator lights will be turned ON and the system will perform an Auto DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) check and inform you. Manual DTC check can also be done by selecting Vehicle Diagnostics on the AVNT Screen.
- Monthly Health Report: Now it’s easy to track the health of your car with the monthly health report available on the Blue Link app. It shows the number of engine starts, distance travelled, drive time, max. /avg. speeds, system health, etc.
- Driver Behaviour / Information: Blue Link app gives you a trip analysis that allows you to analyse the effects of your driving habits on your car by showing you the total distance traveled, max./avg. speed, hard braking, rapid acceleration etc. for every trip.